We value you, and strive to respect your time, and appointment selection.
- Your initial appointment with us, New Evaluation, or for a new diagnosis we have not treated, will be approximately 60 minutes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your New Evaluation appointment time to complete our Registration forms.
- Please bring the following items, as it applies to you, with you to your initial appointment: insurance card(s), ID or Driver's license, physician referral, list of medications.
- Follow up treatments are approximately 30-40 minutes
- As a courtesy, we provide automated appointment reminders via text or email. Let us know which you would like to receive and we will set it up for you. The reminder will be sent the day before your appointment date.
- There is a $45 fee for a missed appointment or cancellation with Less than 24 hours notice billed to the patient.
- We have the right to decline to keep any future appointment when there has been over two missed appointments.
Insurance Types Accepted:
- Workers Compensation
- Most Major PPOs except Aetna. Please note: We are in-network with Anthem BlueCross for O.T. Hand Therapy services, however out of network for Acupuncture.
- HMO's: Brown & Toland- East Bay (ABMG) & Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation (SEBMF)
We offer discounted rates for patients seeking services without insurance.
Questions to ask your insurance company:
Do I have Occupational Therapy and/or Acupuncture treatment coverage?
What is my annual calendar year deductible and co-pay?
How many treatment sessions does my plan cover each year?
Do I have DME (durable medical equipment) coverage (for splints, braces)?
El Cerrito Clinic:
6328 Fairmount Ave. Ste. 220, El Cerrito, CA 94530
Upstairs, NO Elevator.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:30pm
Parking: Street parking.
Bart: Exit El Cerrito Plaza Station.
212 9th Street, #207, Oakland, CA 94607
Hours of Operation: Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Parking: Street Meter Parking on 9th Street and on Jackson and around Madison Street & Park. All Meters are: $2.00 per hour. "If the meter EATS your 5 Cents and doesn't give you any time" then use a credit card instead of coins.. Try Not to Park under trees next to our building....Birds live in trees and ....poo. Cheapest Parking Garage is Renaissance on Wester Street between 9th and 10th.
Bart: Exit Lake Merritt Station.